A game can only be cancelled for the following valid reason:
(A cancellation Form must be completed)
- Field closure as per the Parks & Recreations and School Boards
- Field is not playable as per both teams’ and the referee’s assessments
- One of the participating teams is unable to have a team complement as per FIFA rules (minimum of 7 players). Teams unable to field a side repeatedly within a season may be removed from the league.
- A team initiating a game cancellation must notify the opposing team, the League and the Referee Coordinator 48 hours in advance of the Kickoff time.
- If a cancellation notice falls within the last 48 hours prior to the game’s Kickoff time, disciplinary action will be taken against the team initiating the cancellation.