A game Cancellation Form must be completed by the HOME TEAM as per the following procedures and can only be cancelled for the following valid reason:
- Field closure as per the Parks & Recreations and School Boards
- Field is not playable as per both teams’ and the referee’s assessments
- One of the participating teams is unable to have a team complement of at least 9 Players. (Teams unable to field a side may use BCMSL registered player/s of the same or higher age group).
The team initiating the cancellation must:
- Notify the opposing team 48 hours in advance of the Kickoff time
- Complete and Submit a Cancellation Form (There is no need to notify the Head Referee)
- If a cancellation notice falls within the last 48 hours prior to the game’s Kickoff time, a fine will be assessed to the team initiating the cancellation for the purpose of the Field Rental Coverage if applicable.